October 1, 2010

fairy bread

i miss being a kid, i miss the simple days where the biggest drama in my life was when i couldnt find my favourite teddy or my favourite coloured pencil went blunt.  Everything was so easy back then, i used to build cubbies with my brothers out of chairs and blankets. We would spend all day in there not having a care in the world.  I wish i could do that again, ive tried it by myself but its not the same as it was with them. Now i my brothers have grown up, they no longer enjoy just having fun and acting silly, instead they are throwing their lives away doing all sorts of stupid dangerous things like drugs and alcohol.  I wish i could tell them how i feel, but why would they listen or care. Im just their little sister. Josh and i spend a lot of time together still, we go up into his room and watch disney movies.  I love it, its one of my favourite parts of the day.  I feel like a little kid again, watching my favourite classics with my brother. For a couple of hours i forget about everything else, and instead think about whoever made the lion kind is a genious. I worrie about my brothers alot, i just hope they realise what they are doing is stupid before its too late.